The Pyramid **
The Pyramide restaurant invites you on a culinary journey through gastronomic cuisine that has been awarded two Michelin stars since 1992. In an ultra contemporary setting, Patrick Henriroux demonstrates expertise that is as discreet as it is unmistakable
Accuracy, invention and subtlety are present to the delight of your guests.
The gourmet restaurant room embodies the spirit of the house: Innovative, Majestic, Unmissable, Out of the ordinary.
Come and discover the cuisine of Patrick Henriroux, two Michelin-starred in a warm atmosphere that whets the appetite.
A historic house to savor privileged moments of escape and relaxation. Enjoy a warm place where the soul, spirit and kindness of passionate people reign.
Chef Henriroux's cuisine is in his image: generous, driven by the search for pleasure and satisfaction of its guests.
Born in 1958 in Haute-Saône, this son of a farmer is attached to nourishing land: in his creations, vegetables are adorned with their most beautiful assets, cooked, seasoned and accompanied. The Chef imagines recipes with astonishing accuracy. Let yourself be surprised by the gourmet and creative dishes made from products of great nobility.
Patrick Henriroux is one of those talented restaurateurs, for whom cooking is a global experience, synonymous with sharing and exchange, hospitality and flavors. The result is exceptional creations, for a rare and unforgettable culinary and human moment.
From 16/10/2023 to 04/02/2024
on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 12 pm and 1.15 pm and between 7.30 pm and 9.15 pm.
- Gastronomic restaurant
- Gastronomic cuisine
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes
- Vegan cuisine
- offers dishes "homemade"
Classement des guides
- Bottin Gourmand
- Gault & Millau
- Le petit futé
- Le Routard Hôtels et Restos de France
- 2 stars 2023
- 4 toques 2023
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Garden room
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Meeting room
- Private parking
- Photovoltaic panel
- Private garage
- Baby chair
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Shady terrace
- Pets welcome
- Room hire
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Restaurant for children
- Online shop
- Click & Collect
A la carte: 52 to 115 €
Adult menu: from 79 €
Child menu: 29 €
Dish of the day: from 67 €.
Maximum number of place settings : 45
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Carte JCB
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Type of clientele
- Mountain bikers
- Bikers welcome
- Welcome for business/incentive groups
Situated near by the monument La pyramide.
You will like also
Chef Patrick Henriroux offers you instinctive and elegant market cuisine. He works with local products,...
Today the monument is a landmark in Vienne. The site of the Roman circus, where chariot races were held...