Relais 500 de Vienne
Come and explore traditional and regional cuisine in line with the seasons. This restaurant has an attractive setting with a view over the garden and a shaded terrace.
Step inside this cosy dining room, featuring a large fireplace and bright bay windows. The decoration based on old objects and furniture gives it a particular charm.
On the wine list, you’ll find a selection of wines from the Vienne region, the Rhône Valley and beyond. This wine region, which is just a stone's throw from our establishment, produces wines that build the reputation of the great wine cellars, such as Côte-Rôtie, Condrieu, Hermitage, Côtes du Rhône, and a little further south, the famous Châteauneuf du Pape.
The chef and waiting staff will always be on hand to listen to your requests and make your meal in the restaurant unique.
For groups (coaches, seminars, weddings, etc.), the chef will concoct customised menus, according to your budget and requirements.
From 17/01 to 16/12
Opening hours daily between 7 pm and 9 pm.
- Traditional cooking
- Traditional French cooking
- offers dishes "homemade"
Hôtel-Restaurant Relais 500 de VienneTéléphone : 04 74 58 81 44 E-mail : email@example.com Site web : http://www.relais-500-de-vienne.com
- Fenced grounds
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Coach parking
- Open air swimming pool
- Baby chair
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Buffet meal
A la carte: 9 to 30 €
Adult menu: 25 €
Child menu: 10 €
Group menu: 18 to 25 €
Dish of the day: 11.50 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Maximum number of place settings : 150
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Type of clientele
- Bikers welcome
- Welcome for business/incentive groups
- For LGBT
You will like also
Relais 500 de Vienne
Just a few miles south of Vienne, the Relais 500 is designed in 1960s American motel style. It brings...
Black Milan trailDistance: 7.5 km
On the track on the black kite, come and dicover the wealth of the Rhône valley: view on the regional...