Fine French dishes are prepared in the restaurant's open kitchen. The chef provides a choice between à la carte and set menus for lunch and dinner.
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 12 pm and 2 pm and between 7 pm and 10 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- Traditional cooking
- Traditional French cooking
- offers dishes "homemade"
MuseTéléphone : 04 74 56 82 49
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioned restaurant
A la carte: 8.50 to 26 €
Adult menu: 15 to 28 €
Child menu: from 10 €
Dish of the day: 12 €.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Maximum number of place settings : 40
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Type of clientele
You will like also
La Cave du Temple
At the heart of the town centre, close by the monument of the same name, the Cave du Temple provides...
Fine Arts and Archaeology Museum
The museum is housed on the first floor of a converted corn exchange, built in 1823. The archaeological...