All the team will welcome you with pleasure in the ibis budget located in the city center. Recognized as a city of Art and History. The proximity of the monuments, the station, the shops and the wine road, will make you appreciate this stopover.
Modern and comfortable rooms await you in this hotel, located within walking distance of the train station and a stone's throw from the Jardin de Ville. All rooms are equipped with a bathroom with toilet. The hotel offers double, twin and triple rooms (1 double bed and 1 bunk bed) as well as PMR rooms, which are accessible to people with motor disabilities.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
- Private WC
- Bed 90 cm
- Bed 160 cm
- Town location
- In centre of town
- Near shuttle stop
- Station district
- Close to a public transportation
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Pay garage
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Night reception
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Tax not included.
Number of classified rooms : 58
Number of double rooms : 21
Nombre de chambres à mobilité réduite : 3
Total number of people : 140
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Traveller's cheque
- Travellers Cheque
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Room reserved
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
You will like also
It was built between 40 and 50 AD around the Pipet hill. The theatre is considered as one of the most...
- DD slash MM slash YYYY