A large menu is on offer at Brasserie d’Alice. The restaurant is specialised in homemade meat and offal dishes. The brasserie-restaurant also serves drinks and ice creams.
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 7 am and 1 am.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, August 15th and December 25th.
- Traditional cooking
- Traditional French cooking
- Special meat
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Pets welcome
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
A la carte: 9 to 46 €
Adult menu: 26 to 33 €
Child menu: from 9 €
Dish of the day: from 10 €.
Maximum number of place settings : 72
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Type of clientele
- Compulsory health pass